Friday, October 29, 2010




Hello class. My name is Jim Borzelli. I am a Junior here at Albertus. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems and I'm sad to say that I don't know much about digital photography. I'm looking forward to learning all I can. This picture is from a trip I took over the summer. After multiple failed attempts to take this picture (I have a ton with bad reflections in the glasses, someone almost walked through this one) I finally got a usable one. The picture was taken at Camp Miur on Mt. Rainier at 10,000ft. In the background is Mt. Adams and below me are the clouds. It's a trip I don't think I'll ever forget. My fotothing account is http://www.fotothing.com/jborzelli/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jim... cool! I climbed to the summit of Rainier in 1983 and camped out in the snow in July..... It is an amazing place.

    we.come!

    ReplyDelete