Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christina Poryanda's initial post


Hi Class!
I had some technical problems with my computer, but I finally got them ironed out so now I'm able to post my first assignment. My son helped me take this picture - I set the shutter timer for 10 seconds and after the picture was taken he would clap his hands (he's 2 1/2, but still a great assistant!). The light is a bit strange; a table lamp that was next to me was on and I was sitting in front of a window.
A little about me....I live in Meriden with my husband of 13 years, our son, Ryan, and our 25 lb Maine Coon cat, Mo. I'm finishing up my final year at Albertus, having received my associate's this past December. Both my father and grandfather were photographers, and as a result, I spent quite a bit of time in my youth learning to take and develop my own pictures. I like the digital format as well, so I'm really looking forward to this class!
My fotothing address is www.fotothing.com/cporyanda.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christine..

    You made it onto the blog...Welcome to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,

    I'm in Meriden, too. If you are looking for some interesting places to take photos let me know. I live along the side of Hunter's Golf course and always get some good shots there and the adjacent reservoir.

    ReplyDelete