Monday, October 25, 2010

Kendra Walker's Bio

Hello Everyone,
My name is Kendra Walker, as an extrovert I enjoy having fun, good company and the great outdoors. I am the mother of two fun loving boys, ages 12 and 7.  My oldest son name is Tylor and my youngest son name is Tymier. My children have stood by me these last four years while completing my  Bachelors degree and for that I am forever grateful.   I took Digital Photography 1 this past summer,  I learned alot from everyone and really enjoyed all the photo  images we shared on our class blog. Digital Photography 11 will be my last class before receiving my diplomas. I am sure this class will be as equally interesting if not more.   Through out this course I will be posting my images on  Fotothing.com- under user name: KendraJ31 for your viewing ..See you there.

1 comment: