Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello everyone....


I'm Dennis and this is my second digital photography class with Prof. Nevins (Digital Photography I back in the summer Mod 5). I had fun learning new ways to "see" things through the camera during the first class and am looking forward to becoming a better photographer. I have two young children (Hayden is almost 3 and Madison is 17 months), so many of my snapshots are of my children and my beautiful wife. I am trying to broaden my scope of photographic artistry (I am the first to say that I am not very artistic!). Here's just a simple picture from a hike that I did this past summer with some friends. I look forward to seeing the pictures from my fellow classmates up here and on Fotothing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dennis... super... welcome back for more... I remember these pics from the Lake of the Clouds hut on the Appalachian Trail... I'm jealous.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice up there, Jerry. Glad to be back here and looking forward to taking some amazing shots.

    BTW, I'm still at dcldigital on Fotothing.

    ReplyDelete