Sunday, October 31, 2010


My name is Jill. I am 32 years old and live in West Hartford. I am a breast cancer survivor and have been blessed with a partner who supports me in all life's obstacles which is why I included him in my picture. Scott has been my rock through the last few years and he continues to surprise me with his kindness every day. I am Italian and Russian and come from a large family of five. I am extremely organized, enjoy working out, and I love to bake. I just finished Pastry school and love to take photgraphs, so I thought taking a course like this would allow me to make the most of the photos I take. I am embracing all life has to offer and looking forward to meeting new people and learning a lot about photography.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!

    I'm a cancer survivor as well...how long since your diagnosis? I just celebrated 3 years as a survivor!

    Glad to see a kindred spirit here and I'm looking forward to seeing your images!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete