Sunday, November 28, 2010

Macro Photos

It is that time of year and I thought I would take a picture of something in my house that would fit into this week along with the season. This nutcracker that sits on my mantel is a great Christmas season fixture. In taking the picture, the colors came out really beautifully, so I didn't do much changing to the photo itself other than adding a little bit of shadowing since the natural light from my window was shining bright into my living room.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The problem with taking pictures of other peoples art work is how do we make it our own?

    In this class we are learning to see the world anew through the appreciation of light and design (composition)... we take it beyond recording what others have done.

    ReplyDelete