Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 5 Macro


Hello everyone, I found this assignment was a little more difficult than past projects. I ran around house taking macro photos of many things. I found that I was not getting the detail I was looking for and that my flash was going off with every picture. I guess I need to work on learning my camera settings better to enable the macro without flash. Along with this weeks pictures, I am adding a few macro pictures that I took last summer to my Fotothing account. Hope you like them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, I like both photos. The first one is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures of the pictures it brings out every detail of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots, both.... they are well exposed, perfectly focussed and fill the frame beautifully... well done.

    ReplyDelete