Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 3- By the Sea






I went to the West Haven beach last weekend to take these pictures. It was a little chilly but overall a beautiful day. My husband and I walked around and I took some pictures. The first one was taken near some rocks by the shore. I liked the second one because if you look close, you can see the two swans to the right of the sunlight in the water. I was trying to get some good pictures of them but they weren't cooperating as I hoped lol. I will post the rest on my fotothing album shortly. Hope you enjoy!http://www.fotothing.com/emcrowell/

5 comments:

  1. I love the top photo! The light is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the beach setting. One of my favorite places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second picture is beautiful! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, active light on both shots... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pictures are very nice. I really like the second one. I didn't notice the swans at first. I love the clouds in the sky. Well done.

    ReplyDelete