Friday, November 5, 2010

Week Three By the sea


Even though it was pretty cold, I did enjoy heading to the beach to take pictures. I had a hard time choosing my two favoite shots because I liked almost all of them. But I came to a conclusion and picked this two. I really LOVE the stick shot. Just something about it that really sticks out. As for the log by the water one I thought it was pretty cool as well, because of the shadow and how the water seems to be creeping up. I hope you all enjoy :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Soni,
    Nice Photos. I love the stick shot with the foots prints in the background. This photo should be on a postcard. Very Nice. Go YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the 1st picture. The difference in color and texture is really nice. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these images are excellent! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite nice...You got in close and down low....

    The shadows are an important element here....

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love picture of the stick with the foot prints around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide which picture I like best...I love them both!

    ReplyDelete